Thoughts I had while staring at the "Magic Mike" poster
Article from Film Experience
• I see no magic being performed unless Alex Pettyfer is about to pull something out of that hat.
• If this movie had been made in the 1980s or by Nicolas Winding Refn the blue letters would've been in pink neon.
• I keep wanting to spell something out. If you squint, Matthew, Matt & Joe, and Alex are spelling out Y.M.A but Channing is letterless. Maybe if you flipped Channing horizontally he'd be an "R". What does it all mean? R. Y. M. A.?
• "work all day. work it all night" is kind of an awesome tagline. It's self aware. Movie, know thyself!
• If this movie shows less Joseph Mangianello skin than any random episode of True Blood, Steven Soderbergh has failed us all.
• That camouflage will only hide Matt Bomer if he's surrounded by thousands of male strippers in a muddy forest. Hmmmm.
• Why isn't this opening for my birthday (June 6th) instead of June 29th?